Although we think of pumpkins as that special Halloween jack-o-lantern we carve every year, it is actually one of the healthiest and most vitamin rich foods we can eat. In many other countries around the world, buying pumpkin at the grocery store is as common as buying bread and milk. This is sure to be your fall favorite as it tastes like you’re drinking the best combo of a pumpkin spiced latte and homemade pumpkin pie.
- 2 OG Chai Tea Don’t Quit! Shakes
- 4 fresh figs
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon almond butter
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- Extra cinnamon to garnish
- Add Ingredients to blender.
- Mix until blended.